- For Nexa push buttons door panels.
- 4+n analogue installation.
- For systems with one access door only.
- Sound module with independent door panel and telephone adjusting level volume.
- Removable terminal connector for easy wiring.
- Electronic call or buzzer with acoustic acknowledgement signal.
- Connection to push button modules using small flat cables provided with the modules.
- Includes two push buttons
EL655 sound module
The necessary components for a 4+n system with one access are:
- Use an EL655 sound module.
- When systems with more than 2 push buttons, order as many EL610A analog push buttons electronic modules as required for the panel. In case of panels with more than one horizontal module, use one RAP-610A link cable for each additional horizontal module.
- Use electronic or buzzer call telephones with 4+’n’ installation according to the sound module call type. The maximum number of units inside the same apartment is three.
- A TF-104 transformer will be required for the door panel.
- Use a 12V a.c. lock release.